Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Welcome!

After the last several months of working very hard to put many of my thoughts into writing I have finished my first book on Wellness. I am so excited to finally have my book printed and know that this book is a book that can and will help thousands of people. I truly believe and always have that through living a Dependable Life, taking away all the pressures of life and just embracing the positives things we can do to achieve Wellness, we can heal ourselves. In my new book I talk about the three types of Care out there. Emergency Care, Discomfort Care and True Wellness Care. I also give some helpful tips on how to know when each type of care is needed. My favorite thing I get to share with you is THE DEPENDABLES! The Dependables are a group of several different aspects of our lives, that if we focus on improving, can truly help us live a life of wellness. There will be more products coming out soon to help expound upon The Dependables and help you with a program if you want this, but in all truth the key points are all you really need! I have no doubt in my mind that our bodies were made to heal themselves and if we just give them what they need they will be truly well! I also believe that True Wellness should not cost you inflated doctor prices, it should be lifestyle choices that give you results without having to waste your hard earned money. I know that you can all live Dependable lives and gain a greater quality of life by gaining a few simple resources. My goal is to teach you these resources, so that you can finally achieve all of your goals and dreams through True Wellness. My blog will mostly be for questions you have about me or my products. Also, if you have any thoughts or comments please feel free to address them here. For the best information and how to buy my first book, The Dependables: Wellness Secrets Revealed. Please visit my website at www.driven2live.com. There is a link to the side of this page. Good luck to all of you on your Dependable journey to True Wellness!

No comments: